What is Milk Thistle?
Milk Thistle is a natural supplement, well-known for helping with liver disease in cats, dogs and humans alike, and is gentle enough for long-term use.
The active components in Milk Thistle are called silymarins. These constituents:
- Help protect against free radical damage
- Aid in stabilizing liver membranes
- Help support liver recovery
- Guard against toxins binding to the liver
Milk Thistle also supports the production of new liver cells, helping to replace damaged cells. As anti-oxidants, silymarins are even more effective than vitamin E.
Milk Thistle provides beneficial support when being treated with:
- Chemotherapy agents
- Conventional heartworm medication
What is Liver Disease?
There are many different types of liver disease and it can be a life-threatening condition. It should be diagnosed by a veterinarian as it can cause much damage if it is not caught early enough or is not well-managed.
Common Symptoms of Liver Disease
Liver disease symptoms vary depending on the cause and type of liver disease. Some of the common symptoms include:
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Yellowing of the eyes and skin
- Bad breath
- Increased water intake
- Increased urination
Why Choose Milk Thistle for Your Feline Friend?
- Certified Organic Herb: This formula is prepared entirely from organically grown Milk Thistle.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herb is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every Batch Tested: Every batch of our Milk Thistle is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: Pet Wellbeing complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Who Makes Pet Wellbeing Milk Thistle?
This product is made by Pet Wellbeing, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
How to Administer Milk Thistle
Administer product orally once daily. Give one drop for every 1lb (0.5kg) of body weight.
BEST way to give drops! Add to food. Add drops to a small portion of a favorite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed.
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
We know cats can be finicky! Milk Thistle is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.
Use With Caution
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Milk Thistle is Formulated With:
- Certified Organic Milk Thistle seed (Silybum marianum)
... 333 mg per ml (20 drops/ml)
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device