What is Immune SURE?
Immune SURE with Vitamin C and zinc is a powerhouse for supporting feline immune function. We call this product our "first-aid formula" because it is equally capable of supporting against viral AND bacterial microorganisms. The herbs in this formula have strong anti-microbial properties.
Unlike antibiotics, the ingredients in Immune SURE will not compromise the natural gut flora, a key component of healthy immunity. It has been said that 80% of a mammal's immunity is in the gut. By keeping this "first line of defense" intact, it not only helps combat current pathogens but may help prevent recurring infections that are more likely when the gut flora is weakened.
As with humans, the young and the elderly are the most vulnerable to infection, so it is important to pay particular attention that our felines' health does not become compromised at these life stages.
What is Immune SURE Used For?
Immune SURE is a multi-purpose formula designed to support the immune system against many of the microorganisms that can cause infections. Most notably these would be bacteria and viruses.
Immune SURE may help support against:
- Viruses (such as FeLV, FIV, FIP and herpes)
- Bacteria (such as gastrointestinal, urinary, skin and respiratory)
- Fungal problems
- Allergic responses
- Environments where infections can be passed (such as kennels)
Many of the conditions above receive treatment that is specific to that condition. For example, if your pet had a urinary tract infection, we would recommend Urinary Gold as the primary formula to administer. Similarly, Life Gold is designed to support pets with cancer. In those cases, Immune SURE provides extra support and insurance for the immune system.
For other conditions such as viral infections, Immune SURE is Pet Wellbeing's primary formula.
Immune SURE can be used whenever the immune system requires extra support.
A note from our veterinarian...
You and your veterinarian are the best judges of what type of immune support your feline will benefit from. What we do know is that antibiotics have seen extensive use (some would say overuse or indiscriminate use) over many decades but there is certainly a very appropriate time and place to use them. Herbal medicine provides some potent and very effective antimicrobial products that have been proven to exhibit a broad spectrum of activity against bacterial and viral organisms.
Fortunately, we have ALL of these products at our disposal: antibiotics and herbal-based broad antimicrobials such as Immune SURE.
Immune SURE can be used as the primary treatment when the animal presents with an infection; it can also be used as a secondary remedy. For example, for a respiratory infection, I would first use a product specific to that condition and recommend Immune SURE as an adjunct remedy to help maintain overall immunity.
For a condition like feline leukemia virus (FeLV), feline immunodeficiency virus (FIV) or feline infectious peritonitis (FIP), Immune SURE would be principle natural treatment. While no cures for these conditions exist, the immune system requires support, possibly decreasing the likelihood of secondary infections.
Probiotics, such as Pet Wellbeing's Ultimate Probiotic 9 Strains, are also a key treatment for supporting immune function and can be given daily.
Importance of nutrition
Never underestimate the health potential of optimal feline nutrition. Feeding your cat a natural, healthy diet is the best immune support you can give him or her. If you haven't already, consider an unprocessed, cereal-free diet.
*Never give an animal antibiotics prescribed for a human.
Can My Cat take Immune SURE with Medications?
Do not use with blood thinners. Use with caution in cardiac or kidney conditions, or if taking steroid medications. Use with caution if animal has a known allergy to bee stings as this product contains propolis, derived from bees.
Does it Come With a Guarantee?
Yes! Immune SURE comes with a 90 day money-back guarantee.
Why Choose Immune SURE for Your Feline Friend?
- Certified Organic, Ethically Wild-harvested, Selectively Imported: This formula is prepared from organically grown, ethically wild-harvested and selectively imported herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices, including testing of all raw materials to confirm identification and purity.
- Full-Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the highest potency extract.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Immune SURE is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Who Makes Immune SURE?
Immune SURE is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
How to Administer Immune SURE
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2lb (1kg) of body weight.
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
It is not recommended to use Immune SURE continually. Some immune conditions will respond with daily administration and constant immune support will not be needed. If longer therapy is required, use for three weeks and discontinue for one week before resuming administration again. Continue to pulse in this way as needed.
We know animals can be finicky! Immune SURE is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.
Use With Caution
Not to be used during pregnancy or nursing.
If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Do not use with blood thinners. Use with caution in cardiac or kidney conditions or if taking steroid medications. Excessive or long-term use may contribute to water retention or hypertension. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Immune SURE is Formulated With:
Andrographis herb (Andrographis paniculata): A tropical and sub-tropical herb that has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for many hundreds of years, Andrographis is receiving increasing interest in western countries. Studies have isolated an anti-viral component and also some activity against herpes virus. In traditional use, it has been employed for the liver, stomach and to induce normal appetite.
- Echinacea root (Echinacea angustifolia): Echinacosides and polysaccharides in Echinacea are the subjects of numerous studies for immune system support. Echinacea has been shown to exert an anti-viral effect by stimulating an immune response, rather than directly affecting a virus itself. Echinacea has been shown to increase white blood cell counts and initiate general immune response and resistance.
- Usnea thallus (Usnea barbata): Also called "Old Man's Beard", Usnea's anti-microbial constituents have been isolated in studies, showing an action on bacteria, viruses and fungi.
Goldenseal root (Hydrastis canadensis): Golden seal is strongly indicated to help maintain a healthy immune system. It has been shown to have a direct affect on bacteria and viruses and by many herbalists, is considered and essential anti-microbial in their dispensary for stubborn immune conditions. We use only cultivated Goldenseal so as not to threaten this endangered species in the wild.
Elder berry (Sambucus nigra): Elder berries, high in flavonoids, have a long history of use for colds, influenza, fever, enlarged glands and tonsils and nasal infection. Elderflower and berry have shown clinical results in having antioxidant and anti-viral activity.
Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra): Numerous bioactive components have been found in Licorice with glycyrrhizic acid being considered the most active constituent. Phamacological studies indicate anti-viral, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidative activity. Licorice is also used as a natural sweetener due to its sweet taste.
Propolis resin: This is an exudate collected from bee hives. Bees keep their hives protected from fungus and other life-threatening microbes by sealing cracks in the hive structure with this substance, mainly collected from poplar trees. When propolis is harvested, bees continue to make more. It is considered a natural anti-microbial.
- Ginger root (Zingiber officinale): A small amount of ginger is added to the formula as a "harmonizer", and also for its known anti-bacterial properties.
...420mg per ml (20 drops / ml)
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) ... 5mg/ml
Zinc glycinate chelate ... 0.5mg/ml
Herbs are certified organic, ethically wild-harvested or selectively imported.
- Deionized water
- Natural bacon flavor
- Vegetable glycerin
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device