Meet Our Experts
Staff VetDr. Janice Huntingford
Janice Huntingford, DVM, received her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from the Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph in 1984. She has studied extensively in both conventional and holistic modalities. In January 2015 she became a Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation.Education:
- Certified in Animal Chiropractic by the AVCA (CAVCA)
- Certified Veterinary Acupuncturist ( CVA)
- Certified Veterinary Pain Practitioner ( CVPP)
- Certified Canine Rehabilitation Therapist (CCRT)
- Certified Veterinary Chinese Herbalist
- Certified Veterinary Tui-na Practitioner
- Certified Veterinary Food Therapist
- Certified Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medical Practitioner
- Board Certified in Canine Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation ( DACVSMR)
Dr. Huntingford has lectured nationally and internationally on herbal therapy, nutraceuticals, acupuncture, rehabilitation and pain management to veterinarians and veterinary technicians. She has co-authored 2 textbook chapters—one on neurological rehabilitation and one on therapeutic exercises for veterinary technicians. She has published 3 peer-reviewed manuscripts on sporting dog nutrition and exercise physiology. She continues to be involved in clinical research projects and further her training in herbs and natural therapies.
Board of Advisors
Pet Wellbeing is an advocate of clinically based research of products and will continue to participate in clinical research with specific products. Any research studies conducted at Universities or Insitutes will not garner more than 30% indirect costs for any studies sponsored by Pet Wellbeing.