Canines, Their Diet, Constipation and Flatulence
Constipation and flatulence are very common in dogs, particularly as they age. They are signs that there may be a problem in your pet’s gastrointestinal system. This can be caused by a number of different reasons: It may be due to something that your dog has eaten and can’t digest, a change in their diet, or a parasite or some other infection they have picked up. Either way, they are uncomfortable and unhappy, and can use your help in making their discomfort go away. A diet high in fiber and low in ash content can also help in avoiding these common issues, as well as supplementing with quality digestive enzymes and probiotics such as Ultimate Probiotic 9 Strains.
What is Smooth BM Gold?
Smooth BM Gold is a natural, herbal formula that supports gastrointestinal health and normal stools. The traditional name of the herbal formula, "Triphala," literally means “three fruits” and is used for supporting regular bowel tone and normal cleansing of the GI tract. This herbal combination is not habit-forming or purging (will not cause diarrhea or loose, watery stools).
What is Smooth BM Gold used for?
The herbs in Smooth BM Gold work to relieve constipation by promoting softer stools and easier, more comfortable elimination. They help tone the bowel to encourage regular peristalsis, the normal, wave-like impulses of the intestines that propel ingested food and waste products forward for elimination. They also support the action of the liver and gallbladder in the digestive and elimination process. Rather than being a bulking agent or causing purging by irritating the colon lining, Smooth BM Gold works gently and will not deplete your pet's strength or energy. The herbs in Smooth BM Gold provide nutritive value and can be used long-term to support healthy bowel tone and elimination.
How Long Will it Take Before I See Results?
Smooth BM Gold will start working quickly, as soon as its ingredients have entered into your pet's gastrointestinal system.
Why Choose Smooth BM Gold for My Canine Friend?
- Certified Organic: This formula is entirely prepared from certified, organically grown herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every Batch Tested: Every batch of our Smooth BM Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Who Makes Smooth BM Gold?
Smooth BM Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001.
Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you are happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer Smooth BM Gold twice daily:
- Under 30 lb: Give one drop per 2 lb (1 kg) of body weight
- 30 - 34 lb: 0.75 ml
- 35 - 44 lb: 1.0 ml
- 45 - 64 lb: 1.25 ml
- 65 - 79 lb: 1.5 ml
- 80 - 99 lb: 1.75 ml
- 100 - 119 lb: 2.0 ml
- 120+ lb: 2.25 ml
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
*Please note: The above amounts are intended as a guideline only. Every animal will respond somewhat differently; you may gradually increase or decrease the amount needed, as appropriate.
BEST way to give drops: Add drops to a small portion of a favorite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed. Smooth BM Gold is enhanced with delicious, natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your dog will like best.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Do not use if your dog has diarrhea.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Smooth BM is Formulated With:
- Haritaki fruit (Terminalia chebula): This tall south Asian tree produces a deeply ridged fruit that is picked when still green. It is best known for supporting the digestive system, including when there is flatulence, and as a gentle “restorative” for the circulatory and respiratory systems.
- Amalaki fruit (Phyllanthus officinalis): An edible fruit, Amalaki (Amla) is also sold under the name Indian Gooseberry. Its high Vitamin C content contributes to its nutritive value and it has been used to support the liver, healthy triglyceride levels and digestion.
- Bibhitaki fruit (Terminalia bellirica): The third component in the Triphala formula, this fruit has wide uses for digestion but also has applications in the lungs, for the skin, liver and throat.
... 501 mg per ml (167 mg/ml of each ingredient) (20 drops/ml)
Herbs are certified organic.
Inactive ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device