What is Pet Melatonin for Cats?
Melatonin is a naturally occurring hormone produced in the pineal gland of cats (and other animals). It plays a large role in regulating sleep patterns. It also has a role in the regulation of cortisol production, a hormone secreted by the adrenal glands in response to stress.
Pet Melatonin is in a convenient liquid format that makes it easy to administer to cats in the correct amount, unlike capsules or tablets. It is synthetically derived and not extracted from the pineal glands of pigs. A synthetic melatonin ensures safety from viruses or other microbes that may be present in animal tissue.
(NOTE: Never give your pet a melatonin supplement made for humans as they can contain ingredients such as xylitol, which is toxic to pets.)
What is Pet Melatonin used for?
Pet Melatonin is a supplement made just for pets. If your cat’s sleep patterns have been disrupted, Pet Melatonin can help to normalize their sleep rhythms. If your cat is agitated, anxious or restless, Pet Melatonin can help with a restful night’s sleep. You can also use Pet Wellbeing Calming Care daily for additional calming support.
Many cats with hyperthyroidism (high thyroid hormones) tend to exhibit signs of restlessness and have trouble sleeping. Pet Melatonin is ideal for these cats and is often given with Pet Wellbeing Thyroid Support Gold.
Consider Pet Melatonin for your cat if they are experiencing:
- Sleep-wake pattern disruption
- Anxious behavior
- Trauma (fear, anxiety)
- Anxiety from separation
- Cognitive disorder causing confusion/trouble sleeping
A note from our veterinarian...
A primary recommendation for cats taking Thyroid Support Gold is to also administer Pet Melatonin. Some cats will initially experience an increase in relaxation (decreased activity), possible drowsiness, and more sleep with Pet Melatonin. This usually stabilizes within about two weeks.
Ensure your cat receives a diet high in nutrients. SPARK Daily Nutritional Supplement provides nutrients and superfoods from whole-food sources along with probiotics and enzymes for overall good health, immunity, and energy.
Does it Come With a Guarantee?
Yes! Pet Melatonin for Cats comes with a 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Why Choose Pet Melatonin for Your Feline Friend?
- Pure, Synthetic Melatonin: No animal tissue is used to create Pet Melatonin, assuring no contamination from animal sources.
- Liquid Format: Easy to administer the correct amount using the calibrated dropper.
- Every Batch Tested: Every batch of our Pet Melatonin is tested to ensure the highest quality and purity. Every single batch.
- Certified GMP Facility: Nationally recognized quality control procedures are meticulously monitored. Consumers can be assured that the highest standards of manufacturing are strictly adhered to.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: Pet Wellbeing complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day, money-back guarantee.
- Manufactured in the United States.
Who Makes Pet Melatonin for Cats?
Pet Melatonin for Cats is made by Pet Wellbeing, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you are happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product and information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate or prevent any disease or condition.
Administer Pet Melatonin once daily:
- 10 lb and under: 0.25 ml
- 11 - 25 lb: 0.50 ml
With Thyroid Support Gold and for sleep: Administer at desired bedtime.
To help moods or anxious situations: Administer at appropriate time.
Do not exceed once daily administration amount.
Shake well. Does not require refrigeration.
BEST way to give drops: Add drops to a small portion of a favorite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed. Pet Melatonin is enhanced with delicious, natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
- Do not administer to pets under one year of age.
- May cause drowsiness after administration.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Pet Melatonin is Formulated With:
- Melatonin (synthetic)... 3 mg per ml
Inactive ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device